$210 Rebate on the Power MIG 140c Welder. Click the banner above to fill our your rebate form!
Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- Toughest PC Board Protection in the Industry – “Potted” to seal sensitive components from the environment, “trayed” in a tough plastic tray to add rigidity and shock resistance.
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Cable Liner
- 0.025 in. (0.6 mm) and 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool of 0.025 in. (0.6 mm) SuperArc® L-56 Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool of 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Innershield® NR®-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- 0.025 in. (0.6 mm) and 0.025-0.030 in. (0.6-0.7 mm) Drive Rolls
- 0.030-0.045 in. (0.7- 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Roll
- 0.025-0.035 in. (0.6-0.9 mm) and 0.035-0.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) Wire Guides
|Solid Wire Size Range||
|Cored Wire Size Range||
|Wire Feed Speed Range||
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14 in x 10.15 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|Net Weight||71.00 (32.21 kg)|