- Dual Input Power Capability – Select 120 volt input power for home and generator-driven environments or choose 208/230 volt input power for shop applications on thicker materials.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Magnum® PRO 100L Gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- 120V and 230V Input Cables
- Input Cable Bag
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool (0.90 kg) Spool of SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool (0.45 kg) Spool NR®-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) (KH710)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) (KH712)
- .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.8 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) Drive Rolls
- .030 - .045 in. (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Rolls
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .045 (1.1 mm) Wire Guides
|Solid Wire Size Range||
|Cored Wire Size Range||
|Wire Feed Speed Range||
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14 in x 10.2 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|Net Weight||64.00 (29.03 kg)|
Welding at home using on 120 volts, no power at all, can't weld a 1/8 pipe with welder set up all the way high