- Premium Optics - 4C® Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity and large 9.3 sq. inch viewing area
- All Day Comfort - Innovative X6 Headgear distributes weight, reduces pressure and optimizes balance
- Increased Productivity - External low profile grind control
- Professional Versatility - Optimized performance for all welding/cutting processes & enviroments
- 3 year hassle free warranty
Comes with helmet bag, bandana, 5 outside cover lenses, 2 inside cover lenses and sticker sheet.
|LENS SWITCHING SPEED (SEC)||1/25,000|
|VARIABLE SHADE/CONTROL||5-13 Internal|
|BATTERY REPLACEMENT TYPE||2 CR2450 Replaceable Batteries|
|MAGNIFYING "CHEATER" CAPABLE LENS||Yes|
|GRIND MODE SHADE/CONTROL||3.5 / External & Internal|
|LIGHT SENSITIVITY CONTROL||Continuous|
|DELAY CONTROL DARK TO LIGHT (SEC)||0.1 - 1.0 Fully Adjustable|
|TIG AMP RATING||
|CARTRIDGE SIZE||4.5 in x 5.25 in (114 mm x 133 mm)|
|VIEW SIZE||3.82 in x 2.44 in (97 mm x 62 mm)|
Consumable Parts List
After using a green tinted shade for years I was blown away by the clarity of the shade. The definition and color, you can really see (for me ) the detail of the weld
Fast shipping and excellent helmet. Would definitely purchase from again.
Great selection, and delivery time.. decent price. The only issue was the batteries were dead, but I think that is more on Lincoln than the weldingstore.com Overall a great experience and I would recommend this website.
I use to have a regular helmet without auto darkening this helmet is AWESOME :) it fits perfect
had problem with the green light flashing but the store replaced it with a new unit