- Premium Optics - 4C® Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity and large 9.3 sq. inch viewing area
- All Day Comfort - Innovative X6 Headgear distributes weight, reduces pressure and optimizes balance
- Increased Productivity - External low profile grind control
- Professional Versatility - Optimized performance for all welding/cutting processes & enviroments
- 3 year hassle free warranty
Comes with helmet bag, bandana, 5 outside cover lenses, 2 inside cover lenses and sticker sheet.
|LENS SWITCHING SPEED (SEC)||1/25,000|
|VARIABLE SHADE/CONTROL||5-13 Internal|
|BATTERY REPLACEMENT TYPE||2 CR2450 Replaceable Batteries|
|MAGNIFYING "CHEATER" CAPABLE LENS||Yes|
|GRIND MODE SHADE/CONTROL||3.5 / External & Internal|
|LIGHT SENSITIVITY CONTROL||Continuous|
|DELAY CONTROL DARK TO LIGHT (SEC)||0.1 - 1.0 Fully Adjustable|
|TIG AMP RATING||
|CARTRIDGE SIZE||4.5 in x 5.25 in (114 mm x 133 mm)|
|VIEW SIZE||3.82 in x 2.44 in (97 mm x 62 mm)|
Consumable Parts List
Day and Night
I have two other welding helmets they gave me problems, but this Lincoln 2450 is day and night difference. It's on the pricy side but it's worth it. I'm very happy for my purchased.
The helmet is awesome and your customer service and shipping were great and fast!!
Best helmet I have ever used thus far and the pricing was just unbeatable compared to other websites. I will definitely pass the word and keep using this website for all my gear for sure!
After using a green tinted shade for years I was blown away by the clarity of the shade. The definition and color, you can really see (for me ) the detail of the weld
Fast shipping and excellent helmet. Would definitely purchase from again.