- Versatile Performance- Multiprocess unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Easy to use- Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage. Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Compact Design- Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
- Magnum® PRO 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin trigger connector (K530-7).
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty 3)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty. 3)
- Gasless nozzle for Innershield® welding
- Gas nozzle for MIG welding
- Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
Shielding Gas Apparatus
- Harris® 3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/ CO2 blend gases. For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.
- Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc® L-56® premium MIG wire
- Sample) spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield® NR®-211-MP fl ux-cored wire
- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
- Instruction manual
- Quick Start guide
- Electrode holder with 10 ft. cable for stick welding
|Solid Wire Size Range||
|Cored Wire Size Range||
|Wire Feed Speed Range||
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||13.6 in x 8.9 in x 18.1 in (345 mm x 224 mm x 460 mm)|
|Net Weight||35.00 (15.88 kg)|
Great muilti process for around farm and shop fab projects , and great place to purchase from was here when was told it would be st my door that's hard to get now days. So man thanks to welding store folks for being there for there customers.
Buying from Weldingstore.com was super easy, and they shipped the welder very promptly. The 140MP was easy to set up and works great, good duty cycle too.
Excellent welder. Does not disappoint.