The Lincoln Viking 3350 Series Auto Darkening Welding Helmet now includes redesigned headgear, an external grind button, and matte black shell. This light weight (20 oz.) hood has grind mode, shade 5-13 continuously variable control, internal sensitivity and delay controls. These helmets are Magnifying "cheater" lens capable and hard hat adapter capable.
- Industry Leading Optics - 4C® Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity and extra large 12.5 sq. inch viewing area
- All Day Comfort - Innovative X6 Headgear distributes weight, reduces pressure and optimizes balance
- Increased Productivity - External low profile grind control
- Professional Versatility - Optimized performance for all welding/cutting processes & enviroments
- 3 year hassle free warranty
- Storage Bag
- Helmet stickers
- 5 outside cover lens
- 2 inside cover lens
|LENS SWITCHING SPEED (SEC)||1/25,000|
|VARIABLE SHADE/CONTROL||5-13 Internal|
|BATTERY REPLACEMENT TYPE||1 CR2450 Replaceable Battery|
|MAGNIFYING "CHEATER" CAPABLE LENS||Yes|
|GRIND MODE SHADE/CONTROL||3.5 / External & Internal|
|LIGHT SENSITIVITY CONTROL||Continuous|
|DELAY CONTROL DARK TO LIGHT (SEC)||0.1 - 1.0 Fully Adjustable|
|TIG AMP RATING||
|CARTRIDGE SIZE||4.5 in x 5.25 in (114 mm x 133 mm)|
|VIEW SIZE||3.74 in x 3.34 in (95 mm x 85 mm)|
Lincoln viking 3350
Great deal and delivery was quick
Best price & fast shipping. Definitely a company to do business with for your welding needs.
Lincoln Viking 3350 series
Amazing!! Clarity performance perfection Easy to use and makes my job a whole lot easier
Best price on the web.Quick to ship, product well packaged, great communication. What more could you be ask for in an online retailer! Thank You!
Excellent Service & Product
Product was available at the most affordable price. Delivered in record time.