The Lincoln Viking 3350 Series Auto Darkening Welding Helmet now includes redesigned headgear, an external grind button, and matte black shell. This light weight (20 oz.) hood has grind mode, shade 5-13 continuously variable control, internal sensitivity and delay controls. These helmets are Magnifying "cheater" lens capable and hard hat adapter capable.
- Industry Leading Optics - 4C® Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity and extra large 12.5 sq. inch viewing area
- All Day Comfort - Innovative X6 Headgear distributes weight, reduces pressure and optimizes balance
- Increased Productivity - External low profile grind control
- Professional Versatility - Optimized performance for all welding/cutting processes & enviroments
- 3 year hassle free warranty
- Storage Bag
- Helmet stickers
- 5 outside cover lens
- 2 inside cover lens
|LENS SWITCHING SPEED (SEC)||1/25,000|
|VARIABLE SHADE/CONTROL||5-13 Internal|
|BATTERY REPLACEMENT TYPE||1 CR2450 Replaceable Battery|
|MAGNIFYING "CHEATER" CAPABLE LENS||Yes|
|GRIND MODE SHADE/CONTROL||3.5 / External & Internal|
|LIGHT SENSITIVITY CONTROL||Continuous|
|DELAY CONTROL DARK TO LIGHT (SEC)||0.1 - 1.0 Fully Adjustable|
|TIG AMP RATING||
|CARTRIDGE SIZE||4.5 in x 5.25 in (114 mm x 133 mm)|
|VIEW SIZE||3.74 in x 3.34 in (95 mm x 85 mm)|
This thing is so much better then my old helmet wish I would of kept up on the Technology of these helmets.
Easy to use website, good price and item arrived promptly. Will use this site again.
The helmet us real nice and the price was even better. I work with a guy who paid alot more for his and the consumer service is excellent. Will check here first when I need anything else.
Wow.. best way to say it. So much easier to see even with readers on.
Nice helmet at a good price plus fast service.