The Lincoln Viking 3350 Series Auto Darkening Welding Helmet now includes redesigned headgear, an external grind button, and matte black shell. This light weight (20 oz.) hood has grind mode, shade 5-13 continuously variable control, internal sensitivity and delay controls. These helmets are Magnifying "cheater" lens capable and hard hat adapter capable.
- Industry Leading Optics - 4C® Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity and extra large 12.5 sq. inch viewing area
- All Day Comfort - Innovative X6 Headgear distributes weight, reduces pressure and optimizes balance
- Increased Productivity - External low profile grind control
- Professional Versatility - Optimized performance for all welding/cutting processes & enviroments
- 3 year hassle free warranty
- Storage Bag
- Helmet stickers
- 5 outside cover lens
- 2 inside cover lens
|LENS SWITCHING SPEED (SEC)||1/25,000|
|VARIABLE SHADE/CONTROL||5-13 Internal|
|BATTERY REPLACEMENT TYPE||1 CR2450 Replaceable Battery|
|MAGNIFYING "CHEATER" CAPABLE LENS||Yes|
|GRIND MODE SHADE/CONTROL||3.5 / External & Internal|
|LIGHT SENSITIVITY CONTROL||Continuous|
|DELAY CONTROL DARK TO LIGHT (SEC)||0.1 - 1.0 Fully Adjustable|
|TIG AMP RATING||
|CARTRIDGE SIZE||4.5 in x 5.25 in (114 mm x 133 mm)|
|VIEW SIZE||3.74 in x 3.34 in (95 mm x 85 mm)|
This is the Real Deal Helmet. Love it...
Great Helmet with lots of extras!!!!
The helmet worked perfectly out of the box and came with extra parts and stickers! The whole process was quick and pain free. Thank You!
Love the helmet and it does make my welds better by being able to see so much better. Plus I’ve been told I look pretty cool with the awesome design.
Great,, light,, ,my head really appreciate itt feels really comfortable.
Was great thank you so much!!!