The Lincoln Viking 3350 Series Auto Darkening Welding Helmet now includes redesigned headgear, an external grind button, and matte black shell. This light weight (20 oz.) hood has grind mode, shade 5-13 continuously variable control, internal sensitivity and delay controls. These helmets are Magnifying "cheater" lens capable and hard hat adapter capable.
- Industry Leading Optics - 4C® Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity and extra large 12.5 sq. inch viewing area
- All Day Comfort - Innovative X6 Headgear distributes weight, reduces pressure and optimizes balance
- Increased Productivity - External low profile grind control
- Professional Versatility - Optimized performance for all welding/cutting processes & enviroments
- 3 year hassle free warranty
|LENS SWITCHING SPEED (SEC)||1/25,000|
|VARIABLE SHADE/CONTROL||5-13 Internal|
|BATTERY REPLACEMENT TYPE||1 CR2450 Replaceable Battery|
|MAGNIFYING "CHEATER" CAPABLE LENS||Yes|
|GRIND MODE SHADE/CONTROL||3.5 / External & Internal|
|LIGHT SENSITIVITY CONTROL||Continuous|
|DELAY CONTROL DARK TO LIGHT (SEC)||0.1 - 1.0 Fully Adjustable|
|TIG AMP RATING||
|CARTRIDGE SIZE||4.5 in x 5.25 in (114 mm x 133 mm)|
|VIEW SIZE||3.74 in x 3.34 in (95 mm x 85 mm)|
I received the helmet quickly works awesome looks awesome
first rate and very quick delivery...
great. arrived pretty quick.
I am a new welder and the first time I used my helmet was incredible. Extremely happy with it. Would definitely buy from here again. Thank you very much.
I will write a review when it gets here.