• 2% Ceriated (Grey) EWCe-2/WC20
• Principal Oxide: 1.8–2.2% Cerium Oxide
• Non-Radioactive. Best for use in Alternating Current (A/C) or Direct Current (D/C) applications using inverter or transformer based constant current power sources.
• Good for low-alloyed steels, non corroding steels, aluminum alloys, magnesium alloys, titanium alloys, nickel alloys, copper alloys.
• Good ignition and re-ignition properties, long service life, excellent arc stability. Low erosion rate, best at low amperage range, no spitting, good D/C arc starts and stability.
have not used them yet using old stock first