- Versatile welding capability on a variety of base materials
- High operator appeal and good bead appearance
- Easy slag removal
- Fast freezing characteristics accommodate poor fit-up
- Sheet or thin gauge metal
- Galvanized sheet metal
- Robotic/hard automation
- General fabrication
- 5/16" maximum plate thickness for 0.045" and smaller diameters
- 1/2" maximum plate thickness for 0.068 - 3/32" diameters
The wire burns like it should, even in breezy conditions. Solid and fine looking welds BUT, there's just the slightest recess in the side of the spool for the drive pin, which means it doesn't seat like it should, which means my spacers don't work, which leaves me taping it securely on the driveshaft. Every mig spool I've seen has a hole for the drive pin, fix this and it'll be spot on.
Thanks for fast shipping and great prices. I will be back.
I burn this wire all the time. Great pricing on 211 Flux core. The best thing was the super fast shipping.