- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.™) reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Touch Start TIG® mode – it’s like getting a TIG welder for free!
- Invertec® V155-S
- Stick electrode holder and cable, 10 ft. (3.0 m) with Twist Mate™ plug
- Work clamp and cable, 10 ft. (3.0 m) with Twist Mate™ plug
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- 120/230V input cord, 6.6 ft. (2 m) with a 120V 15 Amp plug
- Extra 120V 20 Amp plug
- Gas regulator
- PTA-17V TIG torch with Ultra-Flex™ cable and Twist Mate™ adapter
- PTA-17 TIG accessory kit (KP508)
- Easy-Store/Easy-Carry Case
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||11.3 in x 6.2 in x 15.4 in (288 mm x 158 mm x 392 mm)|
|Net Weight||30.00 (13.61 kg)|