• Totally enclosed case protects the engine and limits noise
• Smooth DC welding output
• 10,500 Watts AC generator power
Totally Enclosed Case
• Engine is fully protected.
• 3 service access doors.
• Low noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
Versatile DC Welding
• Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
• MIG, flux-cored and TIG capable (with optional equipment).
10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
• Peak for motor starting.
• 9,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
• Lights, grinder, power tools.
23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
• 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
• Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
• 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
• Only 1.5 gallons/hour at 210 amps DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle. Visual fuel level gauge on both sides of unit.
• Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
|Type of Engine||
|HP and speed||
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||29.9 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (759 mm x 546 mm x 1074 mm)|
|Net Weight||514.00 (233.15 kg)|
1. Engine Hour Meter
2. 4 Position Output Range Selector
3. Circuit Breakers
4. 120 Volt AC Receptacles (NEMA 5-20R)
5. Output Stud Covers
6. Ground Stud
7. 120/240 Volt AC Full KVA Receptacle (NEMA 14-50R)
8. Fine Output Control
9. Engine Choke Control (Stainless Steel Cable)
10. Engine Start Switch with Idler Control