Semiautomatic Air-Cooled Guns
Magnum® PRO Curve™ guns for MIG or flux-cored welding combine our classic curved handle with our Copper Plus® contact tips and Magnum® PRO gun expendables to deliver long hours of fabrication welding with less frequent tip and gun expendable parts changes.
Industrial Grade Construction -
- High quality copper parts ensure superior electrical contact and heat dissipation.
- Four trigger leads are standard for fast field repair.
- Patent-pending Anti-Seize™ tip and diffuser thread design reduces tip and diffuser seizing.
- Lincoln Electric Copper Plus® Contact Tips - Larger tip diameter and mass improve heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- Curve™ Handle Design - Our Curve™ handle is lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
- Rotating Gun Tube and Gun Hanger Clip - Allow any number of hand positions to reduce fatigue or fit into tight spaces.
- Simplified Expendable Parts Selection - 350A and 550A consumables are interchangeable across all gun models. All models ship with 350A parts.
- Upgrade your Magnum® - Turn your existing gun into a Magnum® PRO Curve™ by switching to Magnum® PRO gun tubes and expendable parts.
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage||60%|
|Wire Diameter||.025-3/64 in. (0.6-1.2 mm)|
|Net Weight||12.00 (5.44 kg)|