- Lightweight and easy to use
- Ergonomic grip and balanced design
- Excellent trigger feedback, even through a welding glove
- No bulky adapter module required
- Premium Magnum® PRO expendable gun parts improve heat dissipation and extend life
Wire Diameter Range.030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm)
LIGHT, COMPACT AND RELIABLE WELDING GUNS
The Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun is the lowest cost way to add reliable and precise wire feeding performance for soft aluminum wire. It’s easy to set up for occasional and experienced welders on Lincoln Electric compact wire feeder/welders.
- Premium Magnum® PRO Expendables – Copper Plus™ contact tips and long-life diffusers with Anti-Seize™ threads.
- Lightweight – at only 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg).
- For all aluminum alloys – Recommended wire diameters can be fed with the same drive roll and liner assembly.
- Ergonomic grip – and balanced design.
- Full travel mechanical trigger – Excellent feedback even through a welding glove.
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) gun cable – Gun connector offers fast connections to the welding machine.
- No expensive gun or bulky adapter module
- Sturdy carrying case – Protects the gun during transport and storage
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage||30%|
|Wire Diameter||.030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||15.75 in x 10.50 in x 4.25 in (400 mm x 267 mm x 108 mm)|
|Net Weight||12.00 (5.44 kg)|
- Spool gun with 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable
- Spool of 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) 4043 aluminum alloy wire ED030308
- 0.030-0.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) drive roll
- Contact tips (Qty. 3) KP2744-035T
- Electrical harness with toggle switch (must be installed in power source)
- Sturdy carrying case