- Popular Magnum® gun intended for most .035-.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) wire diameter applications in job shops, production or manufacturing.
- One-piece modular trigger assembly - Molded out of high heat resistant material to withstand head and spatter and ensure long life.
- Gun tube design - Armored with an electrically insulated metal jacket optimizing fine wire welding performance.
- Abrasion-resistant, extruded rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to the cable.
- Classic curved handle - Lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
ProcessesMIG, Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded
Wire Diameter Range.025-5/64 in. (0.6-2.0 mm)
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage||60|
|Wire Diameter||.025-5/64 in. (0.6-2.0 mm)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||3.38 in x 19.5 in x 18.5 in (85.9 mm x 495.3 mm x 469.9 mm)|
|Net Weight||11.00 (4.99 kg)|