- Circular Shape Directs Airflow – Distributes heat evenly throughout the interior and directs moisture to the adjustable vent at the top of the door.
- Adjustable Thermostat – Regulate temperature from 100-550° F (38-228° C). Pilot light indicates active heating mode. Housing recesses controls for added protection.
- Flexible Interior Configuration – Remove shelves to use rod oven for pre- or postweld heating of welded parts.
- Variable Moisture Vent – Regulate interior moisture levels through an adjustable vent on the door.
- Handy Shelf – A horizontal surface added to the top provides a surface for taking notes, storing documentation or necessary tools.
- Data Logger Capable – Records time and temperature to comply with certain code requirements.
Temperature Range: 100-550° F (38-288° C)
Minimum ambient operating temperature is 32° F to maintain a rod oven chamber temperature of 250° F.
Heating Element: Two elements - 1000 watts total