PowerConnect™ Technology (Patent-Pending) – Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V, 50 or 60 Hz, three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
Tribrid™ Power Module – Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
CheckPoint™ – A cloud-based system to view or analyze your welding data. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
Standard 115V (10A) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle – Features patent-pending Surge Blocker™ Technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting current devices such as grinders (typically requiring 60A or more peak surge current).
Durable Case – IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Standard Ethernet – Allows for effortless software upgrades through www.powerwavesoftware.com.
1. Optional S-Series User Interface Kit (K3001-2) for Stick, TIG and CV MIG with voltage sensing feeder
2. Status Light
3. Thermal Fault Indicator Light
4. Output Studs
5. Output Control Receptacle Knockout Plate – 12-pin (for optional output control receptacle included with K3001-2 S-Series User Interface Kit)
6. Work Sense Lead Receptacle
7. Main Power Switch
8. Reversible Handles
9. Standard 115V (10 Amp) AC Duplex Auxiliary Power Receptacle and Circuit Breaker
10. ArcLink® Welding System Component Communication Cable Receptacle
11. Sync Tandem/STT® Receptacle
12. Optional DeviceNet™ Kit (K2827-2)
13. Input Power Cable Connection
14. TIG Solenoid Kit Knockout Plate (for optional TIG solenoid included with K3001-2 S-Series User Interface Kit)
15. Ethernet Cable Receptacle
16. Circuit Breaker (ArcLink®)
17. Reversible Handles
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||22.5 in x 14 in x 24.8 in (571 mm x 355 mm x 630 mm)|
|Net Weight||150.00 (68.04 kg)|