- Torch is capable of cutting up to 5/8 inch (16 mm) with tips included.
- The Graf-Tite® cutting tip seats hold up far longer and require less replacement than traditional metal-to-metal seats.
- Torches may be used with alternate fuel gases and tips designated for alternate fuel.
- Torch Handle (WH200A)
- Cutting Attachment (SC209)
- 2 Cutting Tips (SC12-0 & SC12-1)
- Torch Mount Flashback Arrestors (H743)
|Title||Heavy Duty Acetylene Combination Torch Kit|
Farm and Ranch
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Boat / Yacht
High Purity Processing
Miller's Gas Equipment and Gas Control Warranty