The 1773 winter work gloves utilize a warm acrylic terry liner to maintain warmth keeping your hands warm onthe job site. The smooth orange full latex coating helps keep hands dry and the sandy latex coating provides superior grip in dry, wet and oily applications.
- High-Vis 13-gauge polyester with ANSI A2 Cut Resistance
- 10-gauge High-Viz orange acrylic terry for warmth
- Smooth orange full latex coating helps keep hands dry.
- Sandy latex finish coating provides superior grip in dry, wet and oily applications.
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove.
- Hi-Vis coloring allow the users hands to be seen.
- Great thermal qualities.
- Evaporates moisture from the skin.
- Extra softness for comfort that won’t chafe.
- Able to launder extending the life of the glove.