Desinged for heavy duty welding environments, Tweco 15 Series Contact Tips are available from .035" - 1/16" standard; or .045 -1/8 heavy duty.
- Easy identification - Each contact tip is marked showing Part No. and wire diameter
- Excellent electrical properties
- Inside diameter tolerance is held to +/-.003"
- Machined from a copper alloy tubing providing a consistent and smooth inside diameter surface
- Contact tips manufactured from extruded or gun-drilled copper alloy
- Contact tips in either threaded and/or twist lock Eliminator style contact tips for
- Eliminator style gas diffuser
- Threaded style contact tip to ensure proper contact with a gas diffuser when installed to the MIG gun
- Used in heavy-duty welding application up to 200 amperes
- Slip-On or Thread-On nozzle styles with a choice of diameter bore sizes
- Gas diffusers designed for specific MIG gun series
- Contact tips in either threaded and/or twist lock Eliminator style contact tips for Eliminator style gas diffuser